Personality Ship (BTS/TW/EXO)

Thank-you for requesting, vivifruit!

BTS

I ship you with Jungkook! Jungkook would be intrigued by your shy personality, and basically make it his mission to get you to open up to him. He'd try different techniques, from being a cocky bad boy to a charming prince, until you start laughing at his antics and he becomes his normal self. He would love to speak English around you, in hopes of impressing you even once you two are dating. Jungkook would definitely love to steal your glasses and try them on himself, then prance around you, not giving them back. You two would be the jokester couple, always being silly with each other no matter the situation.

Twice

I ship you with Nayeon! Nayeon would be super excited to help you on any paranormal excursions, and she'd basically make up excuses to try and find ghosts in your guys' home. Besides that, though, Nayeon would love just basic cuddling with you on the couch, sipping hot chocolate or tea and going through hours' worth of TV shows. You guys would be a super lazy couple, only getting fully dressed when absolutely necessary. Nayeon would love to just laze around in a big shirt and some panties, essentially teasing you all day. She would love to get some kind of unwise pet with you, maybe a gecko or a hamster! And of course, Nayeon would make loads of excuses as to why she couldn't go to work, just so she could stay st home and be with you.

EXO

I ship you with Suho. Although Suho doesn't really fuck with ghosts and paranormal activity, I think you'd be able to lure him into helping you out if you ever go ghost hunting. All you'd have to do is promise to go on a shipping spree with him and poof, he's in the car waiting for you. Suho would love reading to you before bed, and you guys would go through a lot of classic literature at bedtime. He'd be very concerned for your well-being, and constantly text you when you're not at home, asking where you are and if you're okay. His worst nightmare is you getting hurt or abducted or lost in the midst of Seoul. You two would be the couple nobody really understands how you put up with each other, but somehow you do, and it all works out in the end!

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡