Personality Ship (SVT/SEE/WO)

Thank-you for requesting, KJHmyAngel!! I sincerely apologize for the wait!!

Seventeen

I ship you with Mingyu! Mingyu is very much a big dork, and I think he would like to be with someone who is like that as well. Mingyu would definitely not hold back his mind or his mouth while hanging out with you. He'd be completely honest, yet most of the time he's just giving you compliments. He adores having you as a girlfriend, and is always bragging to the other members how lucky he is to have you.

SHINee

I ship you with Taemin! Taemin is such a soft boy who would make an amazing boyfriend! Basically anything you want to do, he's up for it! He'd love to do things like rock climbing, swimming in the ocean, or even parachuting. He's definitely an adventurous kid, and he'd make even the most bland activity fun with his silly jokes and constant smiling. He'd be like your own personal sun. Anytime you're even the slightest bit upset is an excuse for him to entertain you with a song, a dance, or a stupid story. Taemin would be such a precious boyfriend.

Wanna One

I ship you with Sungwoon! Sungwoon is such a chatterbox so I think you two would get along perfectly! Sungwoon would love to take you on dates to cool locations to practice your photography and appreciate nature. I think you two would also do a lot of people watching and spying on his managers or fellow bandmates. Sungwoon would really appreciate how much time you can spend listening to him pour his heart out to you when he's upset, or how well you are at comforting him when he cries. He can be very soft inside sometimes.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡