Appearance Ship (SVTU/SVTU/SVTU)

Password: rilakkuma

Thank-you for requesting! I'm sorry this took so long, you waited 2 weeks!!

Seventeen Hip Hop Unit

I ship you with Vernon! Vernon would definitely be interested in your fashion sense, and he would love doing online shopping with you, testing out which brands work and which ones don't. He'd love your little nose, and beep it every time he knows you're getting frustrated. Dates with Vernon are either super romantic with fancy clothes and flowers, or they're lazy movie nights combined with Just Dance competitions. There is absolutely no in-between those types. Vernon would also be the boyfriend to hype you up on all occasions, whether it's for school, work, or any sort of project you take on. He's ready to help you the whole journey.

Seventeen Vocal Unit

I ship you with Jeonghan! Jeonghan would make comments about your fun little peach butt, and no matter how red you got from hearing the compliments, he'd only laugh and hug you tightly. Jeonghan would be the boyfriend to think of out of the box date ideas, like going to animal shelters to pet the creatures, or people watching at the mall. Silly as some of the ideas were, you couldn't say you were bored with any of them.

Seventeen Performance Unit

I ship you with Jun! Jun has a sly look about him, like he knows he's gonna date you, even if you claim you're jot looking for a relationship. He'd be the super silly boyfriend though, the one who attacks you with wet hands and tickles you into oblivion. He would enjoy coming up behind you to grab your ass, squeezing it in his hands until you swat him away. His favorite part of you would be your little tummy, I think Jun wants a girlfriend who's comfortable in her own skin.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡