Personality Ship (SVT/NCT127/BTS)

Thank-you for requesting again Vernonsstalker! I'm glad you enjoy my ships ♡

Seventeen

I ship you with Woozi! Woozi is a tiny, yet very fluffy human being. He hates hugs, so don't ever worry about being squashed into one you're not okay with! He is an extremely talented guy tho, I think he might encourage you to come to the studio with him to dance together, but in more of a fun way instead of actual hard choreography. Woozi is the kind of boyfriend to smile at every little accomplishment you make, and bring you flowers when you're sick.

NCT 127

I ship you with Mark! Of course Mark would think you getting confused to be the cutest thing! He'd love to dote on you and basically be the boyfriend who's ready at your command if you need anything. He'd also be very concerned about your anxiety, and always try to make it better, whether that be being close with you, or giving you distance and time, he's always ready to help you in any way. Mark as a boyfriend would be kinda needy sometimes, and he'd live for being praised.

BTS

I ship you with Jimin! Jimin would totally tease you all the time about being lazy, although he's not much better when he's super exhausted. He would definitely respect your thing about hugs not being too long. He did probably think your shyness is the most adorable thing ever, and poke your cheeks a lot. Jimin is the type of boyfriend to mess up your hair just because he feels like it, and make you breakfast in bed just for the fun of it.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡