Personality Ship (BTS/SVT/Day6)

Thanks for requesting tatianese!

BTS

I ship you with Taehyung! Taehyung would appreciate your love of skinship, and he'd have no problem living up to what you want in a boyfriend. He's caring and funny, and whenever you're sad or frustrated he'll use one (or both) to try and fix your mood into a happier one. If you ever get nervous or start to panic when you're around him, he will definitely pull you to the side to comfort you with whatever you need. He often likes to express his manliness, and takes every opportunity to do so.

Seventeen

I ship you with Hoshi! Hoshi will sometimes act more like a mom than a boyfriend with you, but that's only because he cares so much about your safety. Whenever you go out with friends or by yourself he always wants to know where you're off to. Not in an overbearing sense but just because he's terrified of something happening to you. He really feeds off of your vibes, so if you're unhappy then he is too. Together, you two would be referred to as the couple who's attached to each other at the hip, because you spend so much time together.

Day6

I ship you with Wonpil! Wonpil is such a sweetheart, he'd have a tough time understanding why you have a low self-esteem. He would make it a thing to tell you everyday one thing he loves about you, in hope it'll help your esteem. He's also very into skinship with a significant other, so I see you two cuddling a lot while watching movies. Wonpil would be the boyfriend to do really silly dates at home with you, like finger painting or planting little cacti to hang around the house.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡