Personality Ship (BTS/VIXX)

Someone requested this for you lost_in_stereo96! Feel free to request any of your own through my pm!

BTS

I ship you with Suga! Suga would be very supportive of your guitar playing, and he'd be content to sir and listen to you play on into the night. Yoongi is also someone who needs his personal space and time, and I can see you guys dedicating a few hours a day to being apart, just to work on your own separate projects. When you are together though, Yoongi shows his playful side, and I can see you two getting into lots of tickle fights.

VIXX

I shop you with Hongbin! Hongbin is a mature bean, but with you, his silly side would shine through. He'd love to take you to amusement parks and fancy restaurants, as well as having cliché walks on the beach holding hands. Hongbin might play pranks on you, like giving you extra spicy noodles if you specifically asked for plain ones, or he'd tape an airhorn behind all the doors in your apartment to give you a scare when you enter each room. Together, you guys would be the couple everyone is jealous of, since you are so comfortable with each other.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡