Personality Ship (PG/WO/BLKB)

Thank-you for the request SANTAEK! I apologize the blurbs are not all the same size...

Pentagon

I ship you with Kino! Kino is a ball of absolute sunshine, and he'd fall head over heels for you straight away. He would be very excited to hear that you're into cooking, and he might bring home extravagant supplies for the kitchen just because he wants to. He'd be the boyfriend to intensely spoilt the shit out of you, with hugs and kisses, as well as material gifts too.

Wanna One

I ship you with Jaehwan! Opposites atract, which is why you guys would be the perfect couple! Jaehwan is such an entertainer, and yet you're a shy introvert, but you guys would make it work. I think you'd encourage him to slow down a lot more often, and appreciate the small things. You'd have him come along on hikes and bike rides, something I doubt he normally does, and he'd be amazed at how much fun you guys can have without technology, with just the wind and the sky, and each other. If you were to ever give him the silent treatment, he'd be absolutely horrified, and do everything in his power to figure out why the hell you're ignoring him and what he can do to make it up to you.

Block B

I ship you with Zico! First off, I think he'd make you guys have drawing contests, and have some of his idol friends be the judges. I also chose Jiho because he has stated he doesn't want to get married until he gets older, maybe like 8 years from now, which I think works well with your vague ideas of the future. As your boyfriend, Zico would be the guy to surprise you with a vacation to a tropical island for your birthday, and make sure you know he loves you by spoiling you way too much. He wouldn't be into pda, but once at home, he loosens up quite a bit, and loves showing you how much he is in love with you.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡