Appearance Ship (BTS/EXO/SEE)

Password: Milky Way

This was fun, I love talking about BTS and EXO!

BTS

I ship you with Jimin! Jimin is a soft and somewhat shy guy, and while you're neither of those, opposites attract! He'd be drawn to you by your brash personality, and then stay because of your beautiful smile and fluffy hair. You two would never run out if things to talk about, whether it be politics, movies, animals, anything really! Jimin would be the boyfriend to send you mysterious packages when he's on tour, inside would be treasures he's gotten while sightseeing.

EXO

I ship you with Baekhyun! Baekhyun would be very excited to show you off to all his band mates and friends, although he'd a bit nervous about sharing the relationship news with the fans. Once you guys reveal you're dating, however, you'll receive lots of support from the EXO-Ls and that will boost Baek's confidence. Baekhyun would LOVE taking you to parties; I can already see you two showing up to the SM Halloween dance party in insane costumes and partying the night away.

SHINee

I ship you with Minho! Minho would immediately be drawn to your eyes. They stand out from the rest of your face, and they look a little mysterious. Minho likes a little mystery, and possibly a little chase as well, so he'd go to great lengths to find out who you are! Once he'd captured you, he would enjoy taking you out on cheesy romantic dinner dates at fancy restaurants and making out in the ocean. Minho is up for adventures, but he's just as happy to stay at home and chill out with you. Whatever you want to do, Minho is up and ready for it!

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡