Appearance Ship (EXO/TW/NCTU)

Thanks for requesting MrsTuan101! EXO is such a fun group to make ships for!

EXO

I ship you with Baekhyun! Baekhyun would love to brush your long hair, especially when he can tell you're stressed out. He's also good at giving massages, and they will help you forget about whatever is troubling you. Baek seems like the type of boyfriend who just can't sit still, he always has to be moving around and doing stuff. Whenever you watch movies he gives this annoying commentary and it takes forever to make him stop so you can't actually hear what's going on onscreen. But he's also a very gentle boyfriend, and someone who loves skinship.

Twice

I ship you with Jihyo! I think she'd love wearing matching or coordinated outfits with you, things like simple dresses or cute two pieces. Jihyo would be the girlfriend to practice her makeup skills on you, and if you protested she'd bribe you with ice cream later. She's very attentive to how you're feeling all the time, so if anything is ever off she knows right away. You two would be the couple the posts really artsy Indtagram photos together!

NCT U

I ship you with Winwin! I think you two would be the perfect couple! Winwin would find it so enchanting to have a foreigner as a girlfriend, not in a rude way, but in that he's so interested in your cultural differences. He loves holding your hand in public as a small but mighty sign as your relationship. He'd try and teach you some of his dance or gymnastics moves, and he'll be a very patient teacher.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡