Personality Ship (SVT/MX/BTS)

Thank-you for requesting MISTLEHYUK

Seventeen

I ship you with Joshua! Joshua appears to be normal at first, but once you get to know him, he can get quiet weird (in a good way). He would be very excited once you break out of your shell with him, and he would most definitely love to watch little kids shows with you. Joshua is the type of boyfriend to fall asleep on top of you while watching reruns of a show at 1 am, but you have no heart to push him off, so you fall asleep like that too.

Monsta X

I ship you with Jooheon! Jooheon would be so so supportive of your instrumental talents, he would become entranced with you whenever you played them; he'd forget to go to work and want to sit and listen to you all day if he could. As far as your interest in the milky way, Jooheon might not get all of that, but he'd try his hardest to pretend he knows what you're talking about during dinner, giving little "Mmm's" anytime you stop to take a breath.

BTS

I ship you with Jimin! Jimin would love to sit and listen while you talk about the milky way, and I can already see on your 1 year anniversary that he'd take you away from the city to stargaze all night. Jimin would though roughly enjoy your voice, and might ask you to sing him to sleep if he's not feeling well. Jimin also seems like one of the shyer members of Bangtan, so you being quiet at first will not scare him off, he'll just be more intrigued to peel apart your layers to discover who you are on the inside.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡