Personality Ship (BTS/EXO/Got7)

Password: Shawn Mendes

Thanks for requesting, love!

BTS

I ship you with Jimin! I think Jimin would be really impressed with your musical talents, and would love to request for you to play something for him! He's always excited to hear you play a new piece for him, and maybe he'll even ask you to teach him an instrument! Jimin is also a very protective boyfriend, not in a bad way though. Whenever he sees other guys checking you out or he finds out you get catcalled, he'll be fuming inside, but not even know what to do. In the end, he'll just take his anger and turn it into love for you.

EXO

I ship you with Sehun! Sehun reminds me of a puppy, so he'd be the one most head-over-heels in love with you. He would take it upon himself to try and make you as comfortable in every position, and he loves making you laugh. He'll probably do a lot of stupid impressions or fake talents just to make you laugh. Sehun might also enjoy some down time, watching you do your artsy things and playing with the paints when he thinks you're not looking.

Got7

I ship you with BamBam! BamBam would be really intrigued by your poetry writing. You might be nervous to show him, but he'll end up sneaking a peek anyways, and then can't keep his mouth shut because he thinks it's so beautiful. BamBam is  naturally a very giggly person, but he becomes even more so when hanging out with you. He's always playfully hitting you softly when he make him blush, and it would be so easy to convince him of anything or to do anything for you because he always wants to please you.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡