Personality Ship (NCTD/SK/SVT)

Thank-you for requesting, Byeoldi!

NCT Dream

I ship you with Jisung! Jisung is this wild child with a lot of sass! He would laugh at all your jokes and funny stories, and chase you around the house with wet hands to try and get you wet too. He would be a ball of giggles when it came time for bed, and I can see him making you stay up late with him, eating snacks and playing truth or dare. If you ever tried to force him to watch day movies, that would be when he turns to you because he's too scared to watch. He would hide his face into your shirt, and clutch at your arms, begging you to hold him.

Stray Kids

I ship you with Changbin! Changbin is a king and helpful guy, who would have lots of love in his heart to share with you. He might be nervous around you at first, seeing how shy you are, but once you open up to him he will become more relaxed. He will be very open with you about his feelings, and he always wants to work things out before they carried away into an argument. Changbin will care about you a lot, and try really hard to include you in as many of his daily activities and work things as he can!

Seventeen

I ship you with The8, aka Minghao! The8 appears to be shy, but he's just nervous about talking. He's really a precious guy, who only want the best for you. I feel like he's not too keen on watching horror movies, but he'll put up with it just for you. His romantic side will crop up sometime during the middle of the relationship, and he'll be really excited to treat you to nights out and dates around town. His favorite is to go walking through the fresh markets. You guys will get some food, and walk around, appreciating all the goods being sold in the streets. Minghao loves spending quality time with you though, no matter what activity you guys end up doing.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡