Appearance Ship (SVT/MX/EXO)

Password: bookshelf

Thanks for requesting, love!

Seventeen

I ship you with Jeonghan! Jeonghan would love your neutral clothing palette, and I can imagine simplistic matching couple outfits would definitely be a thing. He would love to play with your hair: braiding it or softly brushing it out while you guys watch a movie. Jeonghan is the type of boyfriend to slowly cup your face, and whisper how much he loves you, and not let go, even if you're getting neevous. He'd always take the relationship at whatever pace you need to.

Monsta X

I ship you with Hyungwon! He would absolutely adore your chubby cheeks: squishing them whenever you let him get close enough. He's exactly a foot taller than you, and you'd never hear the end of the short jokes. Holding things high above your head just to mess with you is the norm for a Saturday afternoon of fun, but once you're too tired to jump anymore, he'll flash you a grin and make you noodles for an afternoon snack. Hyungwon is the type of boyfriend to go get you cookies at 1 am when you're both awake and hungry for no reason.

EXO

I ship you with Sehun! I feel as though Sehun would be attached to your natural beauty, and how you look without any makeup on. He might be a little disappointed in your "bland" fashion choices, and definitely sneak some brightly colored articles of clothing inside your closet. Sehun is the kind of boyfriend to come home really late from working, knowing that you'll be mad that he's late, but bring you a hot pizza and give you warm hugs until you can't be angry anymore. 

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡