Personality Ship (SVT/SK/BTS)

Password: idk nan molla

Thank-you for requesting! Stray Kids was a fun group to learn about!

Seventeen

I ship you with Vernon! Vernon would be like your personal hype man! He'd love to make you feel your best and praise you whenever you do the smallest thing. I can see you two recording a duet, and maybe even performing it live a few times for the fans. Vernon would support you no matter what sort of job you have, he's honestly such a quality boyfriend.

Stray Kids

I ship you with Woojin! This guy has a lot of energy and is up for any sort of adventure, so expect lots of exciting traveling with him! I cam see you guys hiking on a mountain and stopping only for a picnic lunch as an exciting event for his birthday. He'd love to take you to concerts, they're exhilarating and almost like a drug for you two! It's a dose of endorphins and make you guys super hype, but then super sleepy afterwards. Together, you guys would be the super crazy couple that nobody can keep up with.

BTS

I ship you with Yoongi! Yoongi would be a good companion for your energetic self. He'd help you slow down and appreciate life a lot more. I can also see him being very patient with you and allowing you to practice your makeup on him if you want. He'd be very generous and put you before anything else in his life. Lots of cuddling and movie nights would happen when dating Yoongi!

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡