Personality Ship (KNK/MX/IK)

Thank-you for requesting BOSEOKAI ! My first personality ship ♡

KNK

I ship you with Inseong! This hyperactive bean would most definitely never leave you alone. Texting, calling, sneaking up behind you and shrieking with laughter if he scares you; those are just some of things to expect with this boy. He's also probably drag you into singing competitions just between the two of you, and by the end it would be more of a screaming contest. Overall, I think he'd appreciate your love for comics and games, but would get bored at times, and insist on dragging you outside, perhaps to have a water balloon fight or something equally as wild.

Monsta X

I ship you with Shownu! Shownu is this huge guy who looks seriously intimidating, but in reality is this clumsy dork who's really soft on the inside. I can picture him picking you up and holding you if you start to tear up after being in an argument with someone, or if you get too stressed. He'd also be very patient to sit and watch as you explain how to play your favorite video games, then play them with you. He'd never beat you, but he'd always be up for a round.

iKON

I ship you with B.I! He's a charismatic leader, but he also has his weird side. I think he'd be very much excited to read comics with you, and he might recommend some of his favorites too. He would most definitely love to praise you for anything you do, and ruffle your hair a lot as well. B.I is the kind of boyfriend to praise you about anything, even if other people would think it's stupid, he'd be delighted that you'd done the laundry.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡