Appearance ship (SVT/NCT127/EXO)

Password: DPR

Thank-you for the request, love. I'm so sorry about how long it took ♡

Seventeen

I ship you with Mingyu! Mingyu would be the very cheesy boyfriend to take photos of your while you're sleeping, and make one of them his phone background. He would always want to play board/card games when he's done with work because they help him destress. He'd probably get very worried about you not really wearing your glasses, and would get on your case about it a lot.

NCT 127

I ship you with Taeyong! Taeyong is extremely dedicated to his work, so you'd have to be ready for going to bed alone or him coming to bed in the middle of the night and passing out from being so tired. But when he's not working, he loves to style you up (your fashion choices are too bland for him) and gently brushing through your hair is therapeutic for him! He also would love to lay with you on the couch and fall asleep listening to each other's heartbeats.

EXO

I ship you with Suho! Suho would LOVE to spoil you like crazy. He would pick you up and run around with you, even if you complained every time he did it. Sitting on the porch during a rainstorm would be a great time for you guys to chill out and have serious heart-to-heart's about what the future looks like. As a couple, you guys would most definitely wear cutesy matching outfits, because Suho thinks they look adorable.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡