Personality Ship (B.A.P/MX/B1A4)

Thank-you for requesting xiaoasis! These groups were fun to do!

B.A.P

I ship you with Daehyun! He appears to be a little on the shy side, and prefers to stay on the quiet end of things, but he'd be playful with you, since you're sure to become very close with him. Overall, Daehyun is like the perfect, cheesy, shy boyfriend who enjoys your presence more than anything. You don't even need to talk, he's simply content to be with you.

Monsta X

I ship you with Hyungwon! You mentioned how you're partially a couch potato, and I feel like Hyungwon really relates to that, and would probably order pizza or something for a late breakfast so he could spend more time cuddling you. Coming home from a hard day practicing he'd let you know right away he just wants to lay and sleep with you while a stupid Netflix movies plays.

B1A4

I ship you with Sandeul! He can be quite nervous with his appearance at times, but I think he'd appreciate you anytime you'd remind him how beautiful he is! He be very delighted to eat a nice warm meal with you, then maybe walk along the beach like one of those cheesy romantic movies. But truly, he'd be so thankful to have you in his life he'd never know exactly how to express himself or how he even got you in the first place.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡