Personality Ship (MX/JBJ/SVT)

Password: Jelly

Thank-you for the lovely request! I had no idea who JBJ was, but they look like fun! I might stan soon ♡

Monsta X

I ship you with Shownu! He's quite an awkward human as well, so he'd understand you on a different level than anyone else. He'd fall more and more in love with you the more stupid jokes you'd tell, and would never try to squash your personality or make you change to fit your relationship better. He'd be nervous sometimes with your mood swings, so you might have to reassure him how much you really love him before he gets too upset by something you say in accident.

JBJ

I ship you with A-Tom! A-Tom is so full of charisma (and visuals) it's almost unbelievable! He would be the type of boyfriend to softly pet your hair when you're upset and make you your favorite food even if you claim you're not hungry. He'd be the guy to always volunteer to be the big spoon just so he can breathe reminders of how much he loves you into your ear.

Seventeen

I ship you with Joshua! You mentioned being a bit sensitive, and I think Joshua would really be in tune with that, always remembering his boundaries and limits, and offering extra comfort if someone else upsets you. He's one of the more quieter members of Seventeen, but would definitely be able to keep up with your mood swings and such. He's an all-around softie, and you'd basically be living with a giant teddy bear. 

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡