Personality Ship (SVT/EXO/NCT127)

Thank-you for requesting thailandthot! Exo is one of my favorite groups ♡

Seventeen

I ship you with Jeonghan! Many people have said he's basically a cat in human form, and I think that would go most excellent with your personality! Jeonghan would definitely be the type of guy to bring you a plant home for absolutely no reason other than he's worried you'll miss him during the day, "so here's something to keep you company".

EXO

I ship you with Chen! Chen seems to be a cat person, and would probably buy a cat for the two of you to share for your birthday. He'd definitely keep you on your toes, whining and complaining just to make you humph at him so he can laugh. He's quite laid back, and would be very happy that you're a lazy sort of person too, since he'd rather watch Netflix than go for an early morning run.

NCT 127

I ship you with Taeyong! I can imagine Taeyong would be delighted to ride bikes with you, stopping to get ice cream whenever you guys get tired. He'd very much be a softie when around you, always wanting to hold you close and whisper in your ear how much he loves you. He might be nervous at first to date you, especially to see the reactions of the fans, but after good responses from the fans and his friends, he wouldn't hold back.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡