Personality Ship (LA/EXID/MX)

Thank-you for the request 97YUCHAN! I love Loona and EXID to death!

Loona

I ship you with Jinsoul! Jinsoul is an absolutely stunning girl! She might be nervous at first with your mood swings, but once she's had time to adjust to them and understand what to do when they happen, she'd have no problem with them anymore. Jinsoul would love it when you planted kisses on her, it would make her feel warm and loved. She would repay you with massages and stroking your hair. You two would just be the pretty lesbian couple everyone wants to be!

EXID

I ship you with Hani! Hani is a silly bean who laughs at every little thing. She would take one look at you, and immediately know that you're the one for her. She would be nervous coming forward to the fans about you two dating, but a rumor would spread and almost all the fans would be screaming lesbian support squad members, so she'd feel a lot safer announcing it then. Hani would be the type of girlfriend to blindfold you and take you back to the place you first met on your anniversary,  to celebrate staying together through thick and thin.

Monsta X

I ship you with Hyungwon! Hyungwon would love the way you hold him when you're feeling any type of emotion! Every single night, just before bed, no matter if he is there with you, or at work, he makes sure to tell you how cute you are and how lucky he is to have you. Even if he's away on tour, even if he has to set an alarm to wake up at 3 am to text you when you're going to bed, he'll never forget to remind you how special you are. You would be Hyungwon's best friend, someone he'd confide all his secrets to, and someone he could always comfort in.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡