Personality Ship (A.C.E/PG/SVT)

Thank-you for requesting YOOCHANEL! Pentagon and A.C.E. are two of my favorite groups ♡

A.C.E

I ship you with Jun! Jun is the smart, loyal leader of A.C.E. and he has so much love in his heart! He would have no problem adjusting to your mood changes, and he'd be the adorable boyfriend to bring home flowers and cute presents for no reason at all. His smile is infectious, and all your couple selfies would be of you guys laughing together.

Pentagon

I ship you with Yuto! He might struggle a little bit with your bipolar mood swings, but overall he'd be very happy to be with you. His hugs are warm and cuddly, which go together with yours, so whenever you guys hug, it would turn into a large cuddling mess. Together, you guys are just a sleepy boyfriend and girlfriend who "forget" to turn off their alarms just so you can cuddle longer together.

Seventeen

I ship you with DK, aka Lee Seokmin! DK could pass as the world's next top model...but he also has a heart of gold! He would always wonder why you're so self-conscious, since you're so beautiful to him. He would totally be the boyfriend to sneak home during his lunch break to eat with you, or come home early to take a nap on top of you.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡