Appearance Ship (MX/D6/WR)

Thank-you for requesting again BOSEOKAI! Enjoy!

Monsta X

I ship you with Wonho! Wonho is super sexy being with hair that flops in his eyes and body rolls instead of walking. He'd be amazed that  human being could be as small as you (he's nearly a foot taller) and would be inclined to carry you everywhere just because he could. He would love to style your hair so it flops in your eyes just like his, and then take silly photos together.

Day6

I ship you with Wonpil! Wonpil would definitely be in love with your thighs (he'd be very much into body worship) and remind you everyday how special you are to him. He can be a shy little guy, but once you guys are together for a while, I think he'd let go of a lot of what he's nervous about and be more open to talking and sharing with you, as well as signs of affection.

Winner

I ship you with Jinwoo! He has the appearance of a small, innocent boy, which is part of why I chose him! You sound to be a small, cute boy as well, and I think the two of you would be very cute together! Your glasses would definitely get stolen a lot, simply because he wanted the thrill of the chase, and to hear you whine for him to give you back. Big sweaters in the cold weather would make you guys the perfect matching couple.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡