Personality Ship (BTS/BP/WO)

Thank-you for requesting yoonminship!

BTS

I ship you with Taehyung! Taehyung would like to play lots of pranks on you, especially since he knows you get scared easily. He's attracted to your laid-back nature, and wants a lifestyle similar to yours. Expect lots of lazy vacations with Taehyung: Bali, Belize, and Costa Rica. He'll love to just lay with you on a sandy beach and admire the ocean while birds chirp overhead.

Blackpink

I ship you with Jisoo! Jisoo is an interesting person, half the time she seems very shy and the other half she has a very 4D personality and outgoing nature. She will be a shy girlfriend, very nervous and giggly when she's around you for the first few months. She will probably be full of natural aegyo (nothing forced or over the top) when hanging out with you. Jisoo will be the girlfriend to secretly take lots of pictures of you and then look at them whenever she's sad.

Wanna One

I ship you with Jaehwan! Jaehwan would be such a cute boyfriend! He'd love to take walks with you out in nature, and the go swimming in a lake. He will try his best to match your mood swings and have things ready for you when you're so tired you don't want to move. When you're feeling lazy, he'll first try to get you up and moving, but end up laying on top of you in such a cuddly way! Jaehwan is the boyfriend who's always trying to please you.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡