Appearance Ship (BTS/EXO/MX)

Password: Popcorn

Thanks for the request!

BTS

I ship you with Jimin! Jimin is ultimate boyfriend material, and he knows it. He'd be delighted to have someone who can't make run of his small hands since their are the same size! He'd also love your fashion sense: casual, but also girly. Jimin would very much enjoy taking you out to dinner at semi-fancy places, where you might wear a cute skirt and him a dress shirt. Afterwords, you two would walk the city at night, looking at all the pretty lights and counting the stars.

EXO

I ship you with Suho! Suho would probably be more in love with your hair than anything else about you. He would never be able to keep his hands to yourself when you're near him; he always wants to touch your long locks. Right away, he'd want to learn to braid so he can play with your hair, and from there he would learn more intricate and unique styles of wearing your hair just so he can impress you. He'd also love to hold you hand in public. He's not into PDA, but he always wants to hold your hand so he never looses track of you.

Monsta X

I ship you with Kihyun! I feel like Kihyun would love your oval face, and he'd cup it in his hands a lot. Kihyun is the boyfriend who casually does a lot of the chores around the house without being asked, and also without bragging. He loves knowing he's quietly helping you function by putting the laundry away or clearing the floor. Kihyun would love to lay in bed with you, no talking, and just hold you. Not really sleeping but not really moving either; just existing with you.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡