Personality Ship (SK/NCT127/WO)

Thank-you for requesting lovegguo! I hope you enjoy

Stray Kids

I ship you with Chan! Chan would good at listening and talking things through with you anytime there was a bump in the relationship. He wouldn't be one to stalk off and ignore you; your trust in him and his belief in talking things through would guide your relationship whenever it fell off the track. Chan would love to sit and listen to you talk, and he'd always put your feelings before his.

NCT 127

I ship you with Winwin! The other NCT 127 members have said Winwin is the member they worry the most about, and he is similar to a young child. I think your two personalities would work well together, both being extremely considerate of the other person. Neither of you is doing something single-handedly, whether it be as simple as the laundry, or being stressed over work, you both work together on every thing.

Wanna One

I ship you with Daniel! Daniel is basically ultimate boyfriend material! I read that he talks to himself a lot, so if he ever found you doing the same, it wouldn't faze him at all. Daniel would be the boyfriend to take you just outside of your comfort zone. Not to make you uncomfortable or scared, but to have you experience things that you never would have before. He'd be the guy to cheer you up when you look even the least bit sad, and make you giggle at his silly faces. He loves to be your man.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡