Appearance Ship (NCTU/SF9)

Password: powerpuff girls

Thank-you for requesting, love!

NCT U

I ship you with Ten! Ten looks like the boyfriend to be all about fashion, so your interest in tight grunge clothing would really interest him. I can see him wanting to dress similarly to you, not matching, but very similar. Ten would be the boyfriend to order pizza at midnight because he's "so hungry" but then begs you to eat it with him because "there's so much of it!" Ten is the passionate boyfriend who always loves skin contact with you, and never wants to let go.

SF9

I whip you with Inseong! He has a mischievous look to him, as though he will pop up and scare you while you're in the shower (which he just might). He would love how you take care of yourself and your overall health, and he'd want to go on hikes or bike rides with you through the country roads. I see Inseong petting your hair a lot, and sometimes poking your butt when he knows you're mad at him. He would always be trying to improve his English with you, and he would love to help you learn his mother language. Together, you two would be the couple who falls asleep on each other at the movie theater.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡