Personality Ship (NCT127/PTG)

Thank-you for the request, JIMINFLAKES!

NCT 127

I ship you with Doyoung! Doyoung tried very hard to be funny and make himself likeable at all time. But after a while of being with you, I think he'd realize he can just chill out and be calm, because that's more of your personality: chilling out and having deep talks over tea or coffee. He would be intrigued by your love for 80's movies, and so I think he'd try to schedule a "movie night" for you guys to watch all these good old movies. It might get messed up a few times because of his work, but then bring home ice cream or something to make up for it, so you could never be mad at him.

Pentagon

I ship you with Jinho! Jinho has a lot of passion and dedication inside of him, and because you have goals of becoming an archeologist,  he would immediately be drawn to you. Your interest in art might surprise him, but that would only make him fall even more in love with you. He could sit and watch you talk about art history and artists for hours on end, not really paying that much attention, but watching your lips for the words, and your hands move to help explain your points. Jinho would be the boyfriend to watch you sleep and brush your hair around late at night, because he can't believe he was able to find someone as special as you.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡