Form Examples

Here is an example of each type of form. Please remember all forms must be pm'ed to me. Any forms commented will be ignored.

Personality Ship:

Name: Chelsea (female pronouns)
Groups: BTS, Red Velvet, and After School
I'm 17, and I love sports! I'm very athletic, and hyper all the time. I love spooky things like haunted houses, scary movies, and costume shops. In my spare time I like to create game plans for teaching younger kids soccer (my favorite sport) and analyzing horror movies. I'm very open to all people, and I hope to study something to do with either psychology or athlete medicine in college.

Appearance Ship:

Name: Liam (male pronouns)
Groups: Nu'est and Boyfriend
I'm about 5ft 5in, with black hair and olive skin. I have black square glasses, and I usually wear skinny jeans and rock tee-shirts. I'm clean-shaven and have brown eyes.

Sexual Ship:

Name: Alex (female pronouns)
Groups: KNK, BTS, and EXO
I'm currently 18 years old. I'm not an outwardly sexual person, but once you get to know me I have my secret kinks. I like a lot of teasing and foreplay, both giving and receiving. My favorite potion would be 69, and making it into a game of who can cum first. I am nervous about BDSM, but I'd be willing to look into it with a partner once I've been with them for a long time.
Please make this a private ship by not tagging me in the chapter. My password is buzz.