Personality Ship (NCTU/SF9)

Password: powerpuff girls

Thank-you for requesting, love!

NCT U

I ship you with Doyoung! Doyoung would love your meme-ness, and he would actually laugh at all your jokes, even if they're a little silly. He would love to sit and watch you doodle, and I think he would take you to get a bunny for your birthday at some point. He's a very caring guy, really soft on the inside, so he'd be the boyfriend to always want to work things out. Arguing with Doyoung makes him nervous, he's scared you will leave him, but once everything has blown over he feels safe and secure once more.

SF9

I ship you with Juho! Juho is such a softie, he's like a cuddly bunny! I think you two would get along so well with your soft personalities. a Perfect date for Juho would be a secluded beach day, where you two chase each other on the sand and he splashed you when you're least expecting it. You'll yell at him about him getting your hair wet, but he promises he'll make it up to you later (how exactly, you're not sure). If there's ever a scary unidentifiable bug you'll have to be the one to take care of it, and if there's a thunderstorm Juho will come racing for you to hold him like the big baby he is. He really just loves skinship with you!

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡