Appearance Ship (WO/SEE/EXO)

Thank-you for requesting KJHmyAngel!!

Wanna One

I ship you with Guanlin! This man has such an innocent face! He looks soft and pure. I see him as the boyfriend to bring extra flannels or sweaters because he knows that you'll want one while out on a date, so he'll give you the one he's wearing, and pull out the extra so he doesn't get cold. He's got everything about your relationship very well planned out, and takes great pride in organizing almost all the dates, plus surprising you for your birthday for a fun vacation. All around, he's a caring boyfriend who only wants the best for you.

SHINee

I ship you with Minho! While Minho may seem very calculated and professional on television shows, he'd be much more relaxed and homey around you. I can definitely see him stealing your glasses, wearing them, and refusing to give them back. He'd tease you about the height difference between you two, but if anyone else tries to make a joke or take advantage of you, he'd become very defensive. Overall, Minho is a protective, dorky, and cute boyfriend.

EXO

I ship you with Chen! I feel like Chen has a casual sense of style as well, so he wouldn't be put off by the fact that you don't dress up a lot. He would be a very silly boyfriend, so expect lots of pranks, whining, and tickling. Chen would be especially clingy in the morning, and you'd physically have to either make him to go work, or remove him from you in order to go to your job. Together, you and Chen would be the couple who dares each other to do the stupidest things, just for something as simple as a candy bar.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡