Personality Ship (BTS/EXO/SVT)

Thank-you for the request JIMINFLAKES! Also, thank-you for being so kind in the pm. It made me feel warm inside ♡

BTS

I ship you with RM! Namjoon would be very impressed with your appreciation for art. He would love to get educated by you on art history, and take you to museums in his spare time. Sitting and watching the rain seems like a very Namjoon thing to do as well, I can see him wanting to go take walks in the rain with you. Namjoon would be the type of boyfriend to cuddle you closely in the night as you listen to the rain drum onto the roof as you tell silly childhood stories.

EXO

I ship you with D.O! Kyungsoo may look a little intimidating, but he's a big squish inside! He's very dedicated to his work, and I think he'd have a lot of respect for whatever you choose as your line of work. He would be fascinated with whatever artsy things you like to talk about, and would be a good sport if you ever wanted to dress in matching 80's outfits. You two would be the couple everyone can hear a mile away, since you're always making the other laugh like crazy.

Seventeen

I ship you with Seungkwan! He's a curious human, always wondering what you're up to, trying to read over your should if you're looking at a book or writing. He'd like to sneak inside the house once he's done at work to see if he can catch you doing anything like silly dancing or singing or watching a raunchy movie, but is always slightly disappointed you're doing mostly normal human things. Seungkwan would really encourage you to step out of your comfort zone and have to try lots of new foods, ways of living, and experiences. He'd love to explore with you.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡