Appearance Ship (BLKB/0094/IMF)

Thanks for requesting Casually_Despairing!! I'm so so sorry about the wait!

Block B

I ship you with Kyung! I definitely see Park Kyung as a member who really goes for a girly girl, and you sound like the perfect one! He'd still be quite "greasy" when hanging out with you, but it would become more of a "charming boyfriend" type of thing. Kyung would be really excited to have you ad his girlfriend, but also get red and blushy whenever someone asks about the two of you being together. I think Kyung would also take up poking your stomach whenever he sees you're upset, and then pulling you closer to him for lots of snuggles.

Mas 0994

I ship you with Kanghyun! Kanghyun would be the flirty boyfriend. Every day would be like the first date; hand kisses, hair petting, and whispers of how precious you are. Lots of waist rubbing, back massages, and movie nights. Kanghyun would want to watch a lot of romantic comedies, so whether you like it or not you're signed up for those too. Kanghyun isn't one for eating much at home, he's always looking to explore the latest restaurants and foods.

Imfact

I ship you with Taeho! I think Taeho would initially really be attracted to your style and how you dress. Lots of presents from him would be accessories like bows or jewelry, and he'd always take the time to remind you how beautiful he thinks you are. I see Taeho as being a very neat and clean boyfriend. He'll take a weekend every month to clean the house or apartment from top to bottom and then cook a cleansing meal for the two of you.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡