Personality Ship (JBJ/SF9/BLKB)

Password: bubbletea

Thanks for requesting!

JBJ:

I ship you with Kenta! Some people say he's a bit awkward and childish sometimes, but I think that'll go perfectly with your personality! He is also very sweet on the inside and a genuine person. He's be the boyfriend to own an aesthetic apartment with you with lots of little green plants in white containers that match the draperies and the towels. Even if the apartment is messy, it'll still look good somehow, because that's the beauty of aesthetic apartments. Kenta would, however, most definitely be the one who cleans the house the most.

SF9:

I ship you with Jaeyoon! Jaeyoon is very confident in his body, mostly his hips. He will not hold back on trying to use them on you when you two are arguing or you won't let him do something. Swishing them around as he makes flutter eyes at you, you're more likely to collapse in a heap of laughter instead of being "seduced". Jaeyoon would be the boyfriend who can't resist not buying you loads of candy and junk food, even if there's no special occasion. He'll come home with an arm load of delicious candy with the excuse that the store was having a sale.

Block B:

I ship you with B-Bomb! B-Bomb would be greatly intrigued by your interest in piercings. If you were to get any, he would be very supportive, as well as your annoying alarm to remind you to take care of it when it's freshly done. Minhyuk would be the boyfriend to spam your messages with cute gifs and messages throughout the whole day, even when he's supposed to be working. He'll also be a bit protective of you. If another guy ever trues to make a move Minhyuk will make it supremely obvious that you're taken, usually by making out with you on the spot.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡