Personality Ship (BTS/EXO/SEE)

Password: Milky Way

Thanks for the request, love!

BTS

I ship you with Taehyung! Taehyung would laugh at all your jokes, and anytime you played a prank on him, he'd be quick to retaliate with one of his own. Tae wouldn't mind your messiness that much, although if it got too much for him he'd pick some stuff up without a second thought. He would be very interested in your music taste, and if you gave him a lost of songs or artists to check out he'd dutifully listen to them for the next few days, then come back and ask for more. Taehyung is the boyfriend who pays attention to the small details so that he can try to become an even better boyfriend each day.

EXO

I ship you with Chanyeol! Chanyeol would love to have weekly movie nights with you, and I can see you two getting into intense debates over character development or which movie is better. Anytime you're angry with him, all Chanyeol has to do is sneak up and do a small bit of aegyo before you drop your frown and start to laugh at his antics. Chanyeol can be a wild guy, but he'd never forget to take you on his adventures, and he'd love showing you off on red carpets.

SHINee

I ship you with Onew! I feel like Onew would really appreciate how you don't mess around and you can be quite blunt. He would also definitely be a fan of your "less feminine" aura, he'd enjoy a rough-and-tumble type of girl. His favorite thing to do would be just to hang out with you, whether it's watching a sports game or talking about the future, he's always happy to devote time to you.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡