Appearance Ship (LA/TB/SVT)

Thank-you for requesting again, TZUYUGRAM! It was fun learning about The Boyz!

Loona

I ship you with Haseul! Haseul is just a few inches taller than you, but she'd never let you forget it! Haseul would love to sing at any moment, and oftentimes she would make up sully songs about you: how pretty you look today, how cute your shoes are, what sort of animal you remind her of. Haseul would be the one to ask for a pet, any pet, and of course you'd have to agree to her cute pleading face. You guys would get something like a parrot or a lizard, and she would be totally entranced.

The Boyz

I ship you with Hwall! Hwall looks like a squish from literally every angle! Your faces would go well together, so any photo of you two look two times as cute! Hwall would be the boyfriend to hide all your favorite foods, and would only tell you where they are once you've done something for him in return. He'd be desperately in love with you though, and laugh at anything even slightly funny that you said.

Seventeen

I ship you with Dino! Dino would probably think it to be the funniest thing to make fun of your eyebrows, but he'd never be too mean about it. He would be the more childish one in the relationship, always dragging you around to see silly kid movies or cuddling in brightly colored blankets. He'd also stuff your bag with food any time you guys went out, because he always needs extra snacks all the time.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡