Appearance Ship (GR/SK/MALE 00)

Password: tokyo ghoul

Thanks for the request, love!

Groovy Room

I ship you with Hwimin! Hwimin looks like the type of guy to love an island/Caribbean beauty such as yourself! He also leads a pretty private life, since there's not much info out about him, and I sense he'd like to keep your relationship the same. Your big brown eyes and chubby cheeks are what would reel him in for the first time, but after that he's addicted to all of you. Hwimin would be the boyfriend to wake up early to run to the store and buy flowers for you because he knew you'd had a tough time the day before.

Stray Kids

I ship you with Changbin! Changbin can look like a happy little softie one minute, but then a badass kid the next. With you, he'd mostly be a softie, always watching your body language to see what's going on with you. He'd love to slow dance with you: in the living room, at a party, in a club, where ever and whenever. He loves to come up behind you and give you back hugs, which slowly turns into you guys rocking together, which turns into slow dancing in the kitchen.

Males born in 2000

I ship you with Bomin of Golden Child! Bomin is such a cutie, and I think perhaps at first he'd be so in awe of you and how beautiful you are. He will be the sweetest boyfriend ever, always trying his hardest to make you laugh. His band mates will probably laugh at how whipped he is, but he just loves you! One of his favorite things is your sense of style, and I already see him running around trying to find things of his that will coordinate with that 90's look.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡