Appearance Ship (HTB/MTB)

Password: tsum tsum

Thanks for requesting dear!

The Boyz Hyung Line

I ship you with Kevin! Kevin has an adorable face, and looks like the definition of cute! He looks like a guy who's really caring for his girlfriend, and really appreciates the small things about her. On you, Kevin would totally fall in love with your cheeks. Chubby enough to poke and squish, especially when he knows your mad. He'll find a way to do it just right so you'll laugh instead of swatting him away. Kevin is up got lots of cuddling, and truly loves you the most when you've just woken up. All natural face, hair, body, it's all so ethereal to him.

The Boyz Maknae Line

I ship you with New! New basically looks like boyfriend material in every outfit. Right away, I think he'd be intrigued by your interesting color combos and style choices. He'd perhaps be a little intimidated by how you dress, but once he realizes how nice you are, he's totally chill. He would definitely make fun of your "peachy butt" and if he throws you a peach-themed birthday party you won't be surprised. New is the boyfriend to embarrass you unintentionally, but in the cutest ways! He's supportive of you for however you choose to live your life, and just a sweet boy all around.

I hope you're not disappointed with the results, and remember that this is just for fun ♡♡