Chapter 16

"Honey," Parker said to Kristina. "Where is my phone?" She looked around for the mobile device with no prevail. "Last time I seen it," Kristina informed her. "It was on the desk." Parker walked over to the desk and looked underneath all the papers and whatnots. "I'm not seeing it. Dammit." She said out loud. "Where's Morgan?" She asked. Kristina pointed down the hall. "He's went off to play in his room." Kristina told her. Parker walked to the baby's room and found him playing with his blocks, his favorite ball, and lo and behold, her phone. "Morgan, sweetie, this is not a toy." She explained to him, taking it out of his hands. "How about we get you your own phone?" She asked him, wiping his drool off on her sweater. He smiled and nodded, standing up and reaching for her. "Mama." He said. Instead of picking him up, she took his hand. "Your mother is gonna kill me if I keep carrying you everywhere. Sorry kid." She told him squeezing his little hand. "You ready to go to Grammy's house and see everyone?" She asked him. He began walking, signaling that he was. 
     They got to the living room and found Kristina throwing her coat on and grabbing Morgan's. "Did you find it?" She asked Parker, who nodded yes in affirmation. "He had it." She informed her. Kristina made a sour face. "Does it still work?" She asked. Parker pulled the phone out of her pocket and unlocked the screen. "Yeah, as far as I can tell anyway. We should really get him a toy one for Christmas." She told her, wiping a bit of drool she missed off of her screen. Kristina agreed. "Actually, I'm pretty sure Mom got him one already." Parker laughed. "Of course she has. Speaking of, are we ready?" She asked as Kristina put Morgan's coat and hat on him." "Yup," Kristina replied, picking up Morgan. "You can drive." She told Parker as she threw her the keys. "It's snowing and I can't drive in this-" She began before she caught herself. "Crap." Parker gave her a smile. "Alright then." She said opening the door. "Careful walking on the ice." She told her wife and out the door they went.

     "Mom!" Molly screamed from the living room to the upstairs. "Kristina, Parker, and Baby Morgan are here!" Kristina cringed a little. "I'm either having deja vu or you just enjoying doing that." Molly walked up to them and hugged all three of them. "Might be a little of both." She joked, relieving Kristina of Baby Morgan. "Wanna go play with Scout and Danny?" She asked and he squealed a happy squeal and nodded. "Okay then young sir, let's go." She told him with a laugh, walking off with him to the next room.  "So who all is supposed to be here?" Parker asked. Kristina thought it over. "I'm not exactly sure. I know Sam, Jason, Molly, and TJ, but I have no idea about anyone else." 
     Alexis came downstairs and found them there talking. "Hey! Glad you guys could come." She told them with a group hug. "Like we ever have much choice mom." Kristina joked, hugging her mother back. "Where is Morgan?" Alexis asked, looking around for the toddler. "Oh,' Kristina said. "You JUST missed him. Molly took off with him to the room with all the demon spawn." Alexis let her jaw drop. "KRISTINA!" She said sternly. "Do not speak about your child nor your nieces and nephews that way!" Parker chuckled softly as not to draw attention to herself. "Oh come on mom," Kristina retorted with a laugh. "We all know they look adorable, but looks can be deceiving." She continued playfully as she fueled her mother's fire. "I'm just gonna go check on the kids." Alexis told them and walked out of the room. "It gets funnier every, single, time." Kristina said and she and Parker busted out laughing.
       "Thanks for coming. I know it tends to get a little wild around here with the holidays." Kristina told her, moving closer so she could steal a kiss. "I know it's not exactly fun." Parker complied with Kristina's wishes and gave her one. "It's fine sweetie. It's just dinner with your family. We only have issues with your mother half the time so I think it will be fine." She told her, wrapping her up in a big hug. "You're so warm," Kristina told her, putting her arms inside the coat of the woman holding her. Parker opened her coat up enough so she could fit the smaller girl inside of it. "I feel like I'm in a toaster." Kristina said causing Parker to snicker. "I'm just hot natured I guess." She told her and Kristina looked up at the taller girl. "That you are." She said, giving her another kiss. 
      Just then they heard a throat cleared. They turned to find Sam standing int the doorway. "Are you two lovebirds ready to eat?" She asked with a smile. Parker broke her attention from the girl inside of her jacket to look at the girl's older sister. "We're coming!" She said and Kristina snickered inside of the coat against Parker's body. "I should hope not, at least not at the current time." Sam said with a laugh. Parker's face went red as Sam walked away. "I always seem to walk right into those jokes, don't I?" She asked. Kristina just grabbed her face in her hands and kissed her once more. "It never fails babe." She told her and then she dragged her off into the dining room to eat.