Chapter 34

"Where's Morgan?" Parker asked, when Kristina came home without him. "They teamed up on me." Kristina replied, referring to her mother and their son. "He's spending the night with mom." Parker laughed. "I bet it wasn't too hard to convince you." She said. "Nope, not really." Kristina told her with a laugh. "It will give us some time to talk about some things."
Suddenly Parker's smile faded. "Are we getting a divorce?" Kristina rolled her eyes and gave the blonde one of her looks she's so well known for. "Seriously babe? You have got to stop assuming the worst." She said with a laugh. With Parker's face still blank, she decided to give the woman what she wanted to hear. "No, we are not getting a divorce."  Parker let out the breath she had been holding. "Okay, good. So what do we need to talk about?"
      Kristina thought back to her previous conversation with Morgan in the car. "I don't think Morgan likes Port Charles." She told the taller woman. Parker looked confused. "But why?" She asked. "He's lived here his entire life. It's the only place he knows." Kristina cocked and eyebrow. "It was the only place he knew....Until we took him camping. Now he wants to live in the woods." Parker smiled. She tried not to, she really did, but she couldn't help it. "I thought you might feel that way," Kristina said with a smile. "I told him I would talk to you about it. What do you think?"  Parker was still smiling. "Well, I'm not gonna act like I don't like the idea." She admitted. "I'm more concerned about what you think about it." Parker said. 
      Kristina had been thinking about it. A lot actually since she and Morgan had talked about it earlier. She knew that Parker would be much happier without so many people around all the time. It was how she grew up, and she missed it. That much was clear to Kristina and that alone was enough reason for her to agree to move. "What if we moved somewhere like that, but close enough to where I can get back and forth to work without wasting too much gas?" 
     "Actually, that's what I was looking up earlier." Parker informed her. "One of the other teachers is moving out of state and they are selling their house. Conveniently located right outside of town of course. We can go look at it tomorrow morning before Morgan comes home if you want?"  Kristina nodded. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. What's it like?" She asked. Parker pulled out her laptop and pulled the image up. "It's this one right here." She said, pointing to a large, red mahogany built house on the screen. Kristina noticed it was a wooded area, which is something she knew was something Morgan had wanted. It also had a large front yard and an even bigger back yard. "That looks nice." Kristina told her. "I think I might like it." Parker smiled. "I'm glad, cause I think I might like it too." She said with a laugh. She closed her laptop and put it on the desk. "It's only like ten minutes from town as well, so it's not too far away. Getting to and from Port Charles shouldn't be that difficult at all."
    Kristina reached for her wife's hands. "Now that that has been taken care of for the moment, there is something else that needs to be taken care of." Parker raised a brow. "And what's that?" She asked. Kristina bit her lip. "You." The blonde smiled as she let the other girl lead her down the hall to the bathroom. "Well this is new." Parker said as Kristina stripped down and got in the shower. "Are you coming or not?" Kristina asked and Parker also let her clothes hit the floor before getting in and facing the smaller woman. "Hey." She said as they let the water fall on them both.
     Kristina grabbed the taller woman's hips and turned her to where she was facing the wall.   She began placing little kisses along the back of her neck, occasionally giving her little nibbles as she went. "Maybe we should talk about moving more often," Parker said as she felt the warmth of her lips. Kristina smiled against her skin. "Maybe," She said. "Or we could just send Morgan to mom's more." She said with a laugh. Kristina made it to the base of Parker's back and turned her back around. She planted a kiss on her inner thigh before looking up at her. "I definitely still owe you for the camping trip." 
      She gripped her waist and squeezed slightly, asking for permission to continue. Parker nodded silently, due to loss of words. She was just ready to speed up the pace. When she felt the heat of the brunette's mouth on her skin now, she let out a sigh of relief. She put her hands in the smaller girl's hair as the she went to work. "Yes baby," She said, still not able to say much else. Words couldn't really describe it anyway. She felt a presence making itself known inside of her now. Now she was getting satisfied in both ways and it was almost too much for her to handle. "Shit. Right there." She said as she felt her body begin to tighten up. Kristina obviously could tell she was getting close so she removed her face and added another finger. She kissed her body from the waist up, not missing a single piece of skin before reaching her neck. As she bit down, Parker let out some unintelligible words. She had reached her climax and was already begging to go weak. Kristina helped her to the floor of the tub gently as they sat there together for a minute in silence, both trying to catch their breath from such an intense work out. "That was awesome." Parker said finally and Kristina kissed her once more. "I thought you might like it." She replied with a laugh. Parker smiled at the woman she loved so dearly before getting out of the shower and handing her a towel. "Now let's go out to eat. What kind of person would I be if I didn't feed you after that." She joked. "Well," Kristina said with a smirk, "you kinda did-" Parker rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean." She she interrupted with a laugh. "Tonight is definitely a date night now."