Chapter 37

It was moving day in the Forsyth Corinthos Davis house and there was only one load left to take to the new house. "Morgan!" Kristina called from the living room. He came out of his room dragging a duffle bag. "Yeah mom?" Kristina took the bag from him and threw it over her shoulder. "Is that everything out of your room?" She asked and he nodded. "Go check one more time before we head out, okay?" She instructed him and he took off running down the hall. 
     Parker came inside from loading up the bed of the truck. "Are we ready?" She asked as she wrapped her wife in her arms from behind. Kristina squeezed her a little bride replying. "Almost," she said. "He's just double checking to make sure he didn't leave anything." Parker chuckled. "I don't think he has. I stuffed your entire car full of his things, so I hope he wants to ride in the truck with me." Kristina leaned backwards into the blonde. "I'm sure that's what he wants to do anyway." She said sarcastically. "You are so his favorite." Parker rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You're just saying that because he prefers the country over the city." Kristina laughed. "Well, he does!" 
      Morgan came back empty handed. "There's not anything in there. Can we go now?" He asked excitedly. Parker kissed Kristina's head before letting go of her. "Ready?" She asked her. Kristina nodded. "You're gonna have to ride with mama," She told him. "There's no room for you to sit in the car. You cool with that?" She asked. He nodded and took off running to the truck. "I can't imagine where he gets his lack of patience from." Parker joked and got a smack on the arm. Parker faked a gasp. "I can tell you where he got his sense of humor from though." She kissed Kristina. "I'll see you at the new house love." She told her with a smile. Kristina pulled her in for one more kiss. "Be careful pulling that thing you got." She said referring to the trailer hitched to the truck. "Don't worry honey. I've done it a million times. We'll meet you at the house." Parker told her as she opened the driver's side door of Kristina's car for her and then shutting it for her. "Love you!" She told her. "Love you too." Kristina said and put her car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway. "Come on mama!" She heard Morgan yell and she turned around and made her way to the vehicle. "Alright, alright! Let's get this show on the road shall we?" She asked and then turned the key, all while Morgan was in the backseat not even able to keep still because he was so excited.

     Morgan went off to play outside while Kristina and Parker unloaded their things. "At least he won't be in the way." Parker said to her wife as they took all of his stuff out of the car and took it upstairs to his room. Kristina agreed as she plopped his stuff down on the far side of the room. "True, but he gets to arrange it how he wants because I am not doing it. He's a big boy now, he can have big boy responsibilities." She looked around at his room. "He really digs that bed." She told the blonde. "That he does," Parker replied. "You should have seen him the other day when he first saw it. I thought he was having a stroke!'' She said with a laugh. 
      Kristina went ahead and began making his bed so it would be ready for him later. "It's a nice room. I like the space... and the fact that it's all the way at the other end of the house." Kristina admitted with a laugh. "Don't get me wrong! I love that little guy with all I have, but maybe he won't be so quick to come get in bed with us if it's so far away." Parker snickered. "I understand what you mean. I love him too, but I totally see where you are coming from."                                
     "What all do we have left?" Kristina asked as she finished up his bed.  Parker ran her fingers through her hair while she thought.  "I think all I have to do is unload the four wheelers and then we should be done. Do you want me to call Morgan in when I get done?" Kristina nodded. "Yeah, it's almost time to eat. I don't think either of us have the energy to cook really, so do you want me to order a pizza while you do that?" Parker kissed her wife on the cheek. "Whatever you wanna do is fine with me honey, just make sure you sit down sometime soon and rest. You've been busy all day." Kristina gave her wife a smile. "Yeah, but you have been too. It wouldn't kill you to rest either." Parker shook her head and laughed as she walked towards the door. "I'll be fine. It will take me longer to get your son inside that it will to park the atvs." Kristina cocked an eyebrow. "I think you mean your son considering he's out in the woods somewhere right now." Parker shrugged. "What can I say? The boy likes to have fun. I can't blame him there." She said blowing her a kiss. "I'll be back." She told her and walked out the door as Kristina had thought to herself like she had a thousand times before, I really love that woman.