Chapter 20

"So what do you want to do now?" Kristina asked Parker. Sam had just left for the night with Morgan so that they could have date night for New Years Eve. "I don't know," Parker replied. "What's something we haven't done in a while?" Kristina thought it over for a minute. "We could just have drinks at home and watch the ball drop." She suggested. "To be honest, I don't really want to get out in all of the chaos. This holiday turns Port Charles into Mardi Gras."  Parker laughed. "Sounds like a fine idea to me." She told her. 
    Parker got up and walked over to the closet by the front door. "We're gonna be needing this then." She told Kristina, pulling a box off the top shelf and bringing it back to where they were sitting. "What is it?" Kristina asked. Parker pushed the box towards the other girl, insinuating she should open it. "This was my dad's. They ever used it in their wedding.'' She informed her, referring to her parent's wedding. Kristina pulled the top off the old box and pulled the piece of equipment out. She blew the dust off and she was finally able to tell what it was. "Babe!" She exclaimed. "This is awesome! Do we have anything to play on it?" She asked, examining the old record player. "Ah!" Parker replied, going back to the closet and snooping around. "I know they are in here somewhere," She said aloud but mostly to herself. "I remember unpacking it when we moved in. It was in one of those boxes my mother had packed up for us." She said looking under some papers. "Oh wait!" She said, spotting an old milk crate. "Here they are!" 
     She excitedly brought the crate over so Kristina could see what all they had. "Let's see...." Parker said as she began flipping through the records. "The Beatles, The Eagles, Elvis, Elton John-" "Wait," Kristina interrupted laughing. "Elton John?" She asked. "I'm definitely giving Dave some shit over that one." She said. Parker snickered and shook her head. "It was mom's! I actually think she might want this one back." She put it over to the side. "Look," She said holding one up. "We even have The Grateful Dead!" Kristina smiled at the blonde. "You are too adorable right now," She told her as she got up to go to the kitchen. "We can listen to whatever you want." 
    Parker decided to go with The Eagles and was putting it on the player when Kristina returned with two bottles and two glasses. "I don't know which one you were more in the mood for, so I brought both. Granted, we probably shouldn't mix the two." She showed her the tequila and the wine. Parker pointed to the tequila. "I know your preference," She said jokingly. "I picked the music, we can drink your stuff." Kristina's did a mild happy dance. "Yes! I never get to have tequila anymore!" Parker leaned in and kissed her wife. "Only because we are full time parents and we don't even know what fun is now." Kristina rolled her eyes and poured some of the golden liquor into their cups. "That's true." She said, taking a sip of her own. "He's worth it though." Parker raised her glass to clink Kristina's. "Ain't that the truth." 
     She put on some music and pulled the smaller girl close to her as the music played. "This is nice though isn't it?" She said and Kristina nodded, smiling at her. "It is. We haven't had alone time in forever." "That is also true." Parker said moving her face in closer to Kristina's. "I can't imagine what we could do for fun. Can you?" Kristina's face went red as usual. "I can always think of some things you could do for fun." She said. "Oh yeah?" Parker replied. "Like what?" Kristina filled the gap between their lips before pulling back to whisper in the blonde's ear. "Me."
     Parker smiled and leaned the smaller girl back on the couch causing her to giggle. "Somehow I knew that was coming." She said as she covered the laughing girl in playful kisses. "Okay, okay!" Kristina said, trying to get her breath back. "If I'm going to lose my breath, I'd rather do it the other way." She told Parker, pulling her in closer and giving her a real kiss. She let her tongue do a dance in the other woman's mouth and felt the heat of their bodies through their clothing. Making sire not to break the kiss, she lifted the shirt off the the girl on top of her, Parker, shortly after doing the same for her. Before long they weren't wearing anything but each other.  Kristina bit down on the shoulder of her lover gently to signal that she was ready to get started and Parker obliged her. 
     She grabbed one of Kristina's arms and threw it around her neck before she placed her other hand down south. "Fuck," Kristina said as she felt the much needed contact. "That's the plan." Parker joked and the girl beneath her rolled her eyes. "Oh shut it." She said as she pushed her body onto Parker's. "Never." Parker told her, leaning down for a kiss. "I miss how you look underneath me." She whispered seductively and Kristina's face scrunched up. She pulled put both of her arms around her partner's neck for balance as she felt herself coming close. "Dammit Parker," She whined as she tightened her grip and brought her down to wear the were skin to skin. She didn't have to say anything when the time came, because Parker already knew. She had everything from the way her body twitched to her facial expressions down. She waited for the smaller girl to catch her breath before asking. "Is that what you had in mind?" Kristina wiped the hair away that was stuck to her face. "We've got to try couch sex more often." Parker kissed her nose. "I agree. Although I'd be down to have sex anywhere with you more often." She joked, poking her cheek with her finger. Kristina smacked it away. "Just like that, it's gone." Kristina joked, rolling over on top of the blonde. "Well.... After your turn anyway.'