Chapter 35

Parker drove Kristina's car the next morning when they went to see the house. They pulled into the wrap around driveway and parked in the front. The blonde pulled out her phone and dialed the number of the woman she was supposed to be meeting. "Hello?" She said when she heard someone pick up. "Yes, we're here. Alright we'll see you in a minute." She said before she hung up. "Alison is on her way outside." She informed her wife. 
     They exited the vehicle and decided to look around outside while they were waiting. There was a giant front yard but no side yards, just treeline. The house was both wood and brick, the paint being a light blue and the brick sort of a rock style. It was two stories with a nice little flower bed in the front. There was another small driveway to the side, but a basketball goal was cemented into place there. Note to self, she thought. No parking over there because Morgan is definitely gonna want to be outside playing basketball all the time.
"What do you think babe?" She asked Parker. "I like it so far. What about you?" She replied.  "I like it too. It's private and it's quiet." Parker nodded in agreement. "The inside is even better." A voice interrupted and they turned to face Alison, the current owner of the house. "You two wanna come look?" She asked with a smile. Kristina reached for Parker's hand and she took it as they made their way inside the front entrance. 
       When they stepped in, they noticed to the left there was a dining room, to the right was a den, and in front of the was a set of stairs next to a hallway that led to the kitchen/breakfast nook. "What would you two like to see first?" Alison asked. Parker looked down at Kristina. "I'm fine with whatever you wanna do." Kristina told her as she squeezed her hand. Parker squeezed it back to signal she understood. "We could work from the bottom up?" Parker recommended to her friend, who obliged. "Right this way then." Alison said, gesturing down the hall to the kitchen.
      There was a mirror in the hall and also a small half bathroom. Then there was the kitchen. It had a rather large island in the middle of it with the oven built into it with a sink on the opposite side facing out the window to the backyard. Parker noticed rather large deck. "Look at that honey! We can sit outside without people bothering us every five seconds." Kristina laughed. "I suppose you mean other than Morgan?" She joked. They walked into the living room and noticed it was larger than they thought. "I like this carpet," Kristina said. "We just got new carpet last summer!" Alison informed her. "And it's an off white naturally, that way if Morgan spills something, it won't be too noticable. Shall we go upstairs?" She asked the pair of them.
      Upstairs was a playroom. There was a separate room inside that one that was turned into an office. It had a door so if Morgan was getting too loud they could just shut it. There was a double set of doors that opened up to a balcony that faced the trees in the back. There was also another bathroom. Kristina really liked that room.  Then they toured the rest of the upstairs. There were two more full bathrooms and 4 bedrooms.  When they were finally done, Alison asked them what they thought. "Honestly, I think we are interested. That being said, we haven't told Morgan yet. Can you give us a couple of days to get back to you?" Parker asked. "That's fine. We aren't scheduled to leave for another couple of weeks so I'll keep you two at the top of the list." Kristina reached out and shook the lady's hand. "Thank you. Your timing really couldn't have been better." She said with a smile. "We'll be in touch." Parker said and then they left to go pick up Morgan and get his thoughts on it.