Chapter 28

"Mama," Morgan said as he pulled on Parker's hand and pointed in the window of the store at the mall. "Can I get one of those?" Her eyes got a little wide and her mouth dropped a little. "I don't know Morgan. I can't teach you how to ride that." She admitted. He shrugged his shoulder's. "But mom can! Please?" He begged her with his big brown eyes. She rolled hers but opened the door to the shop. "If we get in trouble," She said with a smirk, "I'm blaming it all on you." He smiled a big smile as he replied. "I am perfectly okay with that."

      Kristina was sitting on the couch reading a book when they walked in the door, her wife holding bags and her son holding something behind his back. "What is he hiding?" She asked Parker as she gestured to Morgan. Parker threw her hands up in surrender. "I'm innocent! It was all him." She said as she bit her lip slightly to keep from laughing. 
     Morgan pulled out what he had begged his other mother to get him and Kristina immediately looked up at the blonde. "A skateboard? Babe, he's only five." She said through a laugh of her own. "I know, I know. He was very persistent though and he seemed convinced that you would teach him how to do it." 
     Kristina looked at her little boy. "Of course I will teach you, but only if you wear a helmet. I'm assuming you got one when you got this?" Morgan nodded his head as he pulled out a purple metallic helmet out of one of the bags that his other mother was holding. "Mama let me pick it out." Kristina smiled. "Well that's a nice one. It looks like it will work just fine." She said as she smiled at them both.  "Go change into your play clothes and we'll go outside and try it out." Morgan's face lit up. "Thanks mom!" He said and took off to his room.
     Parker walked over and kissed the smaller woman. "He really was persistent." She said again and Kristina laughed into the kiss. "I'm sure he was. He gets it from you!" She replied playfully. "Um, I think you've got me confused with you honey." Parker replied tickling her ribs, causing her to fall over laughing. "Okay okay!" Kristina yelled when she could find the strength to speak. "You win! You win!" Parker leaned in for a victory kiss. "Damn right I do."
      About that time, Morgan came back in the room. "Eew you guys. Can you at least wait until I go to bed like usual?" He asked and walked out the back door. "Oh...My...God." Kristina and Parker both said in unison as their faces went red. "I think we should probably discuss that with him at some point, but I'd be satisfied with teaching him how to skate for the time being." Kristina said and Parker nodded in agreement. "Sounds good to me." She replied and they went outside to pretend like that last part had never even happened.