Reconnection (L.H.)

What if a girl meets back up with her best friend in the world? Will they be friends again? Will they be less? Will they be more?

Nikki hasn't been herself since Luke left her one day. He didn't mean to, but he didn't want to tell her that he was going to be in a band. He didn't tell her, she never found out.

But, when her mom buys tickets to One Direction, she didn't know the first part, will be the best part of the whole show.

~

Nikki's POV

"Nikki!"

"Yes, mom?"

"Come over here."

I walk right into a family hug. Talk about awkward.

"Happy Birthday Nikki!"

"Thanks family."

"Come open your presents."

"Isn't it early?"

"Well... Not really, just open them."

Or does she mean it? There is only one present, and it is from all of my friends and family. It says Luke on it too...

Don't even get me started on him. He just vanished off the face of the earth, but he did leave a note.

It wasn't much, it was just a lines of lyrics, I think, I don't know though.

I wish I didn't have to be gone
Maybe you've already moved on
But the truth is I don't want to know

I didn't know what that meant, but I sort of do now, but we were best friends not boyfriend/girlfriend, so I don't know what to think.

My parents finally realize what I am thinking about, and just gesture for me to open it.

"Luke paid for some of it. He didn't want credit, but we couldn't help it."

I open it then, and I see a box. I wonder what's in it?

I open the box to see tickets, and an "N" necklace.

I look closer at the tickets, and see that it is One Direction tickets.

"Oh my gosh! Thanks so much!"

"They're VIP, so you get to see them backstage, and their opening act too."

"Who's that?"

"Some band called '5 Seconds Of Summer'"

"Oh, never heard of them. I hope they are okay people."

"You'll see."

I hug my parents.

"The tickets are in Sydney, and its tonight."

"We have a plane, and that is why you had to open it early, so we can be off. The plane is off at 10. Let's go."

Wow. Best. Day. Ever.

Hey, this will be starting up in June I think :) Hope you like!

B

Y

E