Chapter 27 - Boys and Boredom

Nikki POV

I dont understand why we went in a lino. It basically calls out "rich people" and teenagers know that 5 Seconds of Summer is going to be in America. We somehow made it to the area where we will be staying for our tour until we get to start on our tour bus.

"You guys will be staying in a hotel for two or three days. I'm going to be at my house. Nikki, you still should have my number. Contact me for anything you need guys." Alex says, dropping us off.

"Bye bye Alex." I say, kissing his cheek and leading the way into the hotel.

Since we went through the back, no one spotted us and we were almost clear when some girls walked in and freaked out.

"Girls, calm down please." The 1D boys tell the girls and they are basically in hysterics as Luke and I try to get the key from the front.

"Come on guys."

The body guards hold the girls back as we go up the stairs quickly.

"What level?" Ashton asks out of breath.

"Five."

We all turn our heads toward the sign and see that we are on level 3. Everyone sighs, and we keep climbing. Elevators would mean that we would get spotted and that may not be the best thing to happen.

"Finally." Harry sighs, as we hit level five, everyone out of breath and excited to be almost there.

"We have 3 rooms. 3 beds in each. Two queens and a pull out couch." I say. Everyone starts speaking with one another, thinking about how it will be organized.

In the first room is Louis, Harry, and Zayn.

In the second room is Liam, Niall, and Ashton.

In the third room is Michael, Calum, Luke, and I

That worked out pretty well. I wont have to worry about Cal and Mikey complaining about the kissing and romance because they are dating. I'm pretty happy about the arrangements.

"Nikki."

"What Luke?"

"I wanna relax."

"We need to get this room in order so you can find stuff."

"We dont have to unpack everything..." He whines, and I laugh. He is so whiny.

"What are you wanting to do?"

"I want a kiss." He says, sadly and fake pouting.

"Suck it up you wimp. You only have to last a couple more minutes." I joke and he smiles happily, and helps me unpack. I guess he wants this process to go faster...

"Can I get my kisses now?" He asks, excitedly and I laugh. He is such a dork.

"Sure." I smile and he leans in, not hesitating connecting our lips.

"I love you." He says, smiling widely. He's not always like this.

"I love you too." I say, rolling my eyes.

America will be interesting...

omg this is so short and i am so sorry. writers block sucks and so do needy children. I have to go PS2 with my brother. Wish me luck.

Oh and i have a contest for the person who gets to be Ashton's girlfriend.

Inbox me your name, your personality, and why i should pick you. PLEASE DONT PUT IT IN THE COMMENTS. PM me please or I may not see it. My notifications are being weird...

Anyways, just those 3 things.

I love y'all xx