BTS...? Bias...?

Quick warning: This book is cringey. The grammar, the spelling, the lack of punctuation, and the English in general is horrible in the first few (thirty or so) chapters. If you don't want to lose brain cells, I suggest you skip to chapter sixty- just kidding, please don't. Just don't die when you read this.

~(Your) First Person Perspective~

When I was younger I was told, "Wealth and money is something you should be proud of... Something you should show off to the world". Of course I never did believe such things, I would dress as any normal person would and I would never dress in fancy clothes. It may sound weird but I hated showing off what other people didn't have...

Around the 3rd grade my parents decided to move me to Seoul, South Korea. They followed me to Seoul, helped me moved into my new house, and left afterwards with my body guard. Why I was left alone with my body guard? That's because I was the only child...

I never did understand why they did it, but I never questioned it. I had gotten private tutors to help me learn Korean before school started. Turns out I'm a pretty fast learner, and I was able to learn Korean pretty quickly.

A few years had past. Elementary school and Middle school flew by like a breeze. Around my High school year, I got a secretary, his name is Mark. He's kind and kinda of clumsy, but I enjoy his company. In a way Mark was forced to be my secretary by my dad, and from the beginning Mark had thought things that he never dared to clarify with me. Of course making assumptions eventually caught up to him and he confessed what he thought about me. After I cleared things up he's been acting strangely around me, having red spread across his face. What is that called...?

I also made friends around my High school year with this girl named Lily, she's one of me best friends and my security guard... I tried not showing her that I was from a rich family, but she eventually found out. Turns out that she was very trained in martial arts... That's when she had begged me for her to be my security guard, I eventually agreed.

Eventually Lily had gotten a "boyfriend" is what she called him. I don't really understand why people "date" it's just showing affection to another person... I never did understand, but again I had no right to question it. Josh was the name of Lilys boyfriend. He was one of my security guards before I had met Lily. Lily and Josh were the only high school students that were my security guards when I was in High school. As for Mark he was also a high schooler.

I normally hanged out with Mark, Josh and Lily because they were all my best friends. But Lily really was my best friend because the thought of her being a girl made me comfortable telling secrets. Of course I joked with the boys...

When I was around college, this boy band "BTS" had debuted. I found them quite interesting and so I listened to their music. I never did understand how ARMY would die when the BTS members did "sexual" movements, I was more confused than anything. After a few years they became famous, Lily was obsessed with them, she would  always talk about Yoongi or known as Suga. She would randomly asked who my bias is, and I wouldn't know the answer.

"What's a bias...?" I asked, "It's your favorite member!" She answered happily, "My favorite member...?" I repeated but more in a questionable tone.

I would tell her I don't have a "bias" and she would look at me in disbelief...

Soon enough I entered college and then I graduated college, 4 years of college was pretty easy.... For me that was, Lily would complain about how the work was killing her and how she would stay up all night just to finish one homework. She would want my advice on how I was so smart... I wouldn't know the answer, I was just a girl who wanted to make her parents proud.

Being smart, pretty, athletic, skinny/fit, rich, talented, a boxer and... "Unique"... Was something that made you popular, while people with none of these were considered, normal... While I was called, "Too special to be human," but why...? Aren't people all the same...? Because in the end I'm just a human...

~End of First P.O.V~

~To the present~

You opened your eyes as your alarm went off, you tapped the snooze button on the alarm. You rolled out of bed and stretched, "Today is one of BTS fan meets in Seoul," you thought as you entered the bathroom. You did your morning routine, after you finished you walked into your kitchen, and started making breakfast. You ate breakfast and went into your bathroom once again to brush your teeth. When you finished brushing your teeth you heard a knock on your front door. You walked to the front door and opened it, "Good morning, Miss Y/N," Josh and Lily said as they bowed to you. "Guys you don't have to do that, we already talked about this," you said as you placed your hands on your hips. "Haha sorry it was my idea," Lily said before smiling happily. You let Josh and Lily into your house, "Y/N where's your body guards...?" Lily asked as she looked around, "What do you mean?" You asked confused. "I'm able to defend myself... I talked to my dad about it and he agreed to not have body guards coming out of no where," you said as you entered the kitchen. "Did you guys eat yet?" You asked and they both shook their heads, "Okay I'll make you guys breakfast," you said and looked at Lily who was in her security uniform. "Hey Lily... Aren't you gonna go to the BTS fan meet today...?" You asked and Lily's eye widened, "Oh no!! I forgot!!" She said as she crouched on the floor with her hands covering her disappointment face. "Don't worry I got you cover," Josh said as he pulled out a ticket from his uniform, "Ah~~! Thank you babe! You're the best," Lily said as she grabbed the ticket from his hand and gave him a kiss on the lips. "What about your clothes...?" You asked and Lily looked down, "Dang it!" Lily said as she looked down at her clothes frustrated. "Don't worry I'll call my driver and tell him to drive you to your apartment so you can change, and then bring you back here," you said as you grabbed your phone. You called your driver and waited for him to arrive, when he arrived Lily thanked you a million times, then left to hers and Joshs' apartment. You continued making breakfast for them and Josh was on his phone, probably reading something important, maybe a message from your dad.

I hoped you enjoyed!
I just started this story because I was bored... Hehe...
Anyways check out my other stories, "The Love of my Life," it's a Namjoon x Reader fan fiction.
And, "Judgmental Love," it's a Jungkook x Reader fan fiction.
~XutieMiako