An Introduction to Your Mom

"Oh, really now?" your mom asked interested. You nodded, "Dad told me to be the assistant manager for the group." She gave an approving smile, "Your father chose a good entertainment for you to work at. After all, I'm apart of this entertainment too." "Really?" you asked, shocked- well not really, since your family's company was apart of the music industry. She smiled, "Indeed, but your father was against me being apart of BigHit. I did it otherwise. I know a lot about this entertainment's history, although I don't know a lot about the idols. The entertainment is where my knowledge is the most exquisite." "I assume that you already know the manager of BTS?" you asked. She was quick to shake her head, "Well... I do acquire information on managers, but I've never meet a single manager." "Great, I'll introduce you to the manager of BTS then," you informed. She nodded, "But first, can you introduce me to these gentlemen?" "Ah right, mom this is the younger members of BTS," you turned to see that the three were staring at your mom. You quickly snapped your fingers to get them to pay attention. "This is Jimin, he's the oldest among these three," you said. "Taehyung is the second youngest, and Jungkook is the youngest," you finished. Your mom nodded before approaching them, "Hello, I am Mrs. L/N. I am Y/N's mother. It's a pleasure to meet you," she (individually) shook their hands.

"Alright, you guys head to the practice room. I'll be there in a second. I'm going to go introduce my mom to your manager," you instructed. They willingly nodded before doing as told. "Those boys seen very kind, are they treating you nicely?" your mom asked as she followed behind you. You nodded, "They've always been nice to me since the first time we officially met." She beamed with happiness, "It's good to know that my daughter is being treated nicely." After a while, the both of you were standing in front of a door. "This is the manager's office," you informed. With those words, you knocked on the door. He was quick to reply. "Come in," the manager said, and you opened the door. When the door was fully open, his eyes widened at the sight of your mom. "Mrs. L/N, I had no clue you'll be coming today!" he said before hurriedly getting up from his seat to greet her. She smiled, "I'm visiting my daughter. She was kind enough to want to introduce me to you." "Ah, it's nice to meet you. I've heard that you've been working hard for this entertainment," he happily shook her hand. "Indeed, I have. I hope that my actions are helping you in the long run," she said, and he nodded. "It has, thank you," he said. You smiled, "Is there any papers I need to fill out?" He looked over to you before pausing to think, "Yes, there are." With that, he was quick to go over to a cabinet. You watched as he pulled out a pile of paper. "These are the various papers you'll need to fill out," you sighed, seeing how much there were. "Why so much all of a sudden?" you asked, and he shrugged. You slowly nodded before walking over to retrieve them.

~To the practice room~

Once you were in the practice room, you immediately dropped all the paper onto the table. "Is this all you do?" your mom asked. She watched some of the papers slip out of the pile. You quickly caught the papers. "Unfortunately, yes. It's nothing out of the ordinary. I'm already used to doing all of this. But there's a lot of papers right now," you sat down. Your mom did the same, "If you'll like, I can help you, sweetie." "Oh no, no, no. I'll be fine, mom. After all this is your break, so you can't do any work. Although it's nice that you offered to help, I want you to take a breather and stay away from work," you quickly replied. In response, she gave you a grateful smile. "You're so caring , sweetie. What did I do to deserve such a loving daughter like you?" she asked. Then silence surrounded the both of you- well, beside the fact that there was music blasting from every corner of the room, and flailing towards you. You could tell that your mom was watching both you and BTS. "They're quite talented," she said, making you look up and nod. "I agree," you replied. "I can tell that they're devoted; I only wish that I knew more about them. Not a single information is located in my brain about these talented individuals," she said with disappointment. "If you like, I can tell you more about them. But, when I take a short break from these papers," you suggested. She happily nodded at the idea, "I would love to know more. After all. they seem very intriguing."

~After a while~

You looked up from all your paperwork to see that BTS was exhausted. That was your cue to offer them a break. You stood up before clapping your hands to signal them. "Okay, take a break," you said. They nodded before stumbling off the dance ground, and quickly to a fridge to receive water. With that, you quickly grabbed all the filled out paper and neatly placed them somewhere else. You let out a long breath since you have more papers to fill out. "You should take a break as well, sweetie," your mom suggested. All you did was stare at the pile before looking at your mom. The BTS members approached you, they seemed interested in your mom's presence. "Who's this?" Namjoon asked as he gestured to your mom. "Guys, this is my mom. Mom, this is the group I'm the assistant manager of," you introduced. Your mom happily got up before shaking their hands. "The youngest members already met her. Can the rest of you introduce yourself to my mom?" you asked while signaling for the oldest to introduce themselves. They nodded. "Hello, I'm Namjoon. I am the leader of this band," Namjoon bowed. "It's a pleasure to meet you," your mom said before bowing back. "My name is Seokjin, and I'm the oldest," Seokjin said, and the both of them bowed to one another. "I'm Yoongi," Yoongi said. "I'm Hoseok!" Hoseok was quick to include himself. The three (your mom, Yoongi, and Hoseok) of them bowed to one another. "Yeah, this is the band I work with," you said.

"So which one of you is my daughter's boyfriend?" your mom asked.

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako