Being Jealous

~A week later~

After a week of living in the BTS house, you were able to adjust quite nicely. The only thing that you couldn't quite adjust to is your heart beating every time you saw Taehyung. His smile made your heart skip a beat, his voice made you smile; whenever he stood next to you, you would feel your cheeks heat up a lot, and the sight of him made you want to cuddle with him.

You sat on your bed as thoughts filled your head. Today was a break for BTS and you. The members of BTS have told you that Taehyung was planning to hang out with his girl friend. This weird feeling filled your body when you heard about it. You sighed as you got up from your bed, "I think Taehyung's in the bathroom..." you thought as you listened into the bathroom. "Yup definitely," the sound of the shower running was good enough to prove your prediction. You started aimlessly roaming around your room, or the room you were assign to a week ago. Your thoughts started filling up once again, "What if she likes him? What if she confesses to him? There's no way she doesn't like Taehyung," you thought. "Argh!" you immediately crouched down, "Ever since I figured out I liked Taehyung, I've been having these weird feelings!" you thought. "Are you okay Y/N?" a sudden deep voice asked making you turn to the voice. "Ah Taehyung... Um yea I'm fine!" you replied while standing up. "You sure? You made this weird noise," Taehyung asked, "Uh ye-" you replied before noticing something. "Oh my! He's shirtless!" you thought covering your face. "You sure you're okay?" Taehyung asked once again, "I-I am... But I think you should maybe, I mean you should definitely... Put on a shirt," you replied. Taehyung stared at you with confusion before realizing that he was feeling a lot of air on his chest. "Shot, I'm sorry Y/N! I didn't notice!" Taehyung said before driving into the bathroom. You sighed in relief as you uncovered your probably red face.

~After awhile~

You were sitting in the living watching some shows. Just then you heard the doorbell ring. You stood up, "Maybe it's Taehyung's friend," you thought. As you approached the door, you looked through the hole. Your eyes instantly widen at the sight of a pretty and young female. "Is she a model?!" you thought, "Y/N?" Taehyung asked making you turn around. "Ah- Sorry, I think it's your friend," you stated unsurely. Taehyung looked through the hole just to make sure, "Yep that's her," Taehyung confirmed as he pulled away. Taehyung quickly unlocked the door and pulled the door open. As the door was fully open, the young female looked like a goddess. "Ah, Taehyung! I've missed you so much!" The young female said before hugging Taehyung. "I missed you too Lee, we haven't been able to hang out that much since I'm super busy. Sorry," Taehyung replied as he hugged the female back. The female, supposedly named Lee, looked at you. "Who's this Taehyung?" Lee asked, "Oh she's the assistant manager of BTS," Taehyung answered as he released Lee. She gave you a disgusted look, "Please to meet you," Lee said faking a smile. "Same goes to you," you replied expressionless. "Anyways Taehyung lets go~," Lee said grabbing Taehyung's arm and dragging him out the door. "Uh bye Y/N!" Taehyung shouted as he waved to you goodbye. You nodded before waving back. "I need to talk to Lily about this feeling..." you thought as you closed the front door.

You entered your room, "Okay..." you mumbled as you grabbed your phone. When you had your phone in front of you, you unlocked it and tapped on the app where the phone numbers were located. You immediately tapped on Lily's phone number. You waited patiently as the rings became more and more. Soon enough the rings stopped, "Hello?" Lily asked from the other line. "Hey Lily, sorry for interrupting your break... But I need to talk to you again," you said. "Mhm? I'm listening," Lily replied, you took a deep breath in before explained everything to Lily like a rant.

~After awhile~

"Y/N I think you're just jealous," Lily said after processing what you've told her. "Jealous? What's that?" you asked confused. Lily paused as if trying to word her sentence. "How do I explain it?" Lily mumbled, "Well... Jealous is like when you see someone you like with another girl, and you want to spend time with your crush rather then have that girl hanging out with them," Lily said trying to describe the word the best she could. "I don't think I'm jealous Lily," you replied. Lily sigh, "I don't know how to explain it to you Y/N, I just know you're jealous," Lily explained. You stared at the wall blankly, "So I guess you still have feelings for him huh?" Lily asked. "W-What are you talking about?!" you asked with embarrassment. "It's been a week, and what you explained to me. It clearly shows how you still like Taehyung, and it's been a week!" Lily stated. You blushed, "It has been a week, huh?" you thought. "I think you should tell him your feelings," Lily suggested, "What?! Why would I do that? I mean... If I do, he'll probably just say he doesn't like me", you replied. No matter how much you wanted to tell Taehyung, you were afraid he'll reject your feelings. "Give it a try, if he says he doesn't like you. Then too bad for him, because you're absolutely an amazing person, and if he doesn't see that then he doesn't deserve you," Lily said. You smiled brightly at Lily's kind words, "Okay, I think I'll give it a try then!" you replied. With that you ended the call after telling Lily goodbye. You immediately started to grab clothes and changed. "But I don't know where Taehyung is..." you thought, "It's okay, I'll find him somehow, maybe the other members will know," you thought. You started to think optimistically about your decision, your decision on confessing to Taehyung. But yet a bit of fear creeped around your thoughts. After you were done changing you grabbed your mini backpack, and off you went to seek the other members of BTS.

You noticed Seokjin standing in the kitchen presumably making lunch. "Hey Seokjin," you said making Seokjin look up. "Oh hey Y/N," Seokjin replied with a charming smile. "Do you know where Taehyung is hanging out with his friend today?" you asked. Seokjin shrugged, "Beats me, but they normally hang out at the park near this house," Seokjin answered. "They may be hanging out somewhere else today. Taehyung mentioned something about his friend wanting to have a serious talk with him," Seokjin added. You nodded as you processed what Seokjin had told you, "Thank you." With that information you quickly made your way to the front door.

Your outfit is:

I hoped you enjoyed!~XutieMiako

~XutieMiako