Go to her

I stared down at my phone, the one my husband ended the call on. "I can't believe this it happening! I'm coming right away! I'll book the next flight," I heard shuffling. "Now..." I wiped away my tears. Even hearing myself talk about the situation my daughter was in, was too overwhelming for me. My lips quivered when I continued to talk to my husband. "I... need to," I took a deep breath. Then I had my daughter's phone in my hand. I stared down at it with teary eyes, quivering lips, and fear. When the phone was unlocked, I immediately tapped on contacts. Then the phone was ringing. As the rings continued on, it felt like I was waiting for an eternity.

~Taehyung's P.O.V.~

When I was finally on my break, I headed start to the collection of water bottles; without even knowing that my phone was going off. After a while I finally noticed my phone, it was vibrating on the table. I watched the vibrating stop. Then after a few seconds, it was vibrating again. "Geez... is there an emergency?" I thought while making my way over to my phone. When I approached my phone, the caller ID, that I was so familiar with, made me smile. I immediately grabbed my phone and answered it. "Hello?" I asked with the smile still on my face. "Taehyung?" I paused, the voice surprises me. It wasn't the voice I wanted or expected. The voice belonged to Y/N's mom. I stayed quiet, and she questioned if I was still there. "Yes, I'm still here... but where is Y/N?" I wanted nothing more but to hear my girlfriend's enchanting voice. Simply hearing her voice could make my day better than it already is. "About that..." her tone was unusual, like she was about to break some bad news. I hope that wasn't the case, I didn't want to hear any bad news that could be related to Y/N. "What, what is it?" I asked, persistent to know why her tone was so uneasy. "I... I wanted to talk to you about Y/N," she slowly and cautiously said. She was so careful that it felt like I was watching her play a game. If she made any wrong or incorrect moves, it could make me blow up. "Did something happen to her?" I asked in a hurried tone. I didn't want any stalling if anything bad happened to Y/N. I wanted to know right away. "She's in the hospital-" before she could continue, I rudely interrupted her. "Why?" I felt angry and confused. "Please calm down... let me explain," she said.

~After a while~

After the explanation, I was crying. The others even came over to me with confusion, and they questioned me. When I told them with quivering lips, they were shocked. They froze in their spot, watching me cry. "So she's in a coma?" Kim asked as she started to rub my back in an attempt to calm me down. I slowly nodded. My phone was still pressed against my ear, and Y/N's mom was still on the other end. The face that I was crying and Y/N's mom could hear it, was probably pathetic. But I didn't care, I continued to cry. Eventually, I finally drained myself of tears. Y/N's mom was patiently waiting for me, waiting for me to ask anymore questions. I rubbed my nose and sniffled. Jungkook ran over with a box of tissues and offered me some. After I was done blowing my nose, I picked up my phone and pressed it against my ear again. "Where is she? What hospital?" I asked as my eyes scanned through the others expression. They seemed eager to know that information as well, and concern was written all over them. "Harrisburg, Pennsylvania," she answered. After she told me the hospital name, I told her I was coming, then the call ended. I looked at the others, and they looked at me. I probably looked ridiculous to them. My eyes were puffy, and my nose was redder than Rudolph's nose. "Are you going to her?" Hosoek asked, concerned. "Well, no duh. He literally said he was going to do that a few seconds ago," Yoongi answered instead. Hosoek turned to Yoongi with a sad expression. "I was only asking Yoongi... I'm just scared for him," Hosoek replied.

"You're going to ask for the managers permission first, right? You can't just run off to Y/N without a warning," Namjoon crossed his arms. "Of course I will. But he isn't even aware about our relationship, so what should I tell him...?" my voice slowly lowered into a whisper. "I mean, since she's our assistant manager, you can just say that you'll be checking up with her. If that doesn't work then..." Namjoon paused. "If anything goes to fail.... then don't mention anything about the relationship. You know how he reacted when he figured out Kim and I were dating..." his expression darkened at his words. "But he can't just fire Y/N for dating me, right? I don't think he's like that anymore! Maybe he changed," I wanted to believe he did. "We're wishing you luck. Go and try convincing the manager to see Y/N," Seokjin gave a thumbs up. "She's Mrs. L/N's daughter, so I'm sure he'll allow you to go to her. Since she's your assistant manager, I'm sure he'll be fine with you going. So when you come back, you can report back to him about her health," Kim gave some reassuring words. "And when we can, we'll go to where you guys are. Then we'll hey to see Y/N, even if it's before her recovery," Jungkook said. "Now go," Jimin motioned me. "Wish me luck," I said, and then I was out the door. Once I was at the manager's door, I knocked very loudly. "Come in," the manager called from within the room. I entered the room with determination. "Can I go to Y/N?" I asked. He look at me with confusion."Why, isn't she on a business trip with Mrs. L/N?" he asked. I nodded, "She's in a coma right now..." I felt my heart ache at my own sentence. "I'm sorry to hear that... but you can't go, you're busy. There's no point in you going, she'll recover," his eyes went back to his papers. "Don't you want to know how she is?" I exploded with anger. He didn't seem the slightest bit of concern. "Of course I do, it's just I know she'll be fine," he held some papers to his face. I was mad at the lack of care that he was giving towards my girlfriend's health. Without a slight thought, I went to his table and slammed my hand on his desk. That was probably the most rash thing I've done since working with him. "Let me see my girlfriend," I stared him straight in the eyes. "So you two are dating? I knew there was something suspicious about the both of you," he made complete eye contact with me. I thought he'll yell at me and tell me to break up with her, like how Namjoon described it.

"Go to her."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako