Used to it

~A year later~

You and BTS are now going on tour. Today was their practice day. You, of course, were stuck at a table doing constant work. But when it was time for their break, Taehyung was quick to pull you away from all that work. "Come on, the others and I want to buy food. You're coming with us," he said. "What, but I have work- ah," he started pulling you. He didn't care about what you wanted to say. You didn't complain or put up a fight, you followed behind him in silence. When you were walking to the place, you couldn't stop worrying. Taehyung noticed and karate chopped you in the head. "Hey," you looked at him. He gave you his famous box smile. "You need to stop worrying so much about work. We're here to have fun," he said. "I know, but I still need things to do outside of being an assistant manager," you replied. "You're boring, come on. Live a little, you still have a few more days to complete it," he said. "He's got a point," Yoongi joined into the conversation. "You've been working yourself to the core ever since you became our assistant manager," Jungkook shook his head. "If you're too careless, then you might fall sick again. We don't have Kim around to help you," Seokjin added. "You even worked yourself harder with all the pressure last year," Namjoon reminded. You chuckled, "What can I say? I like working myself till I pass out." It was just a joke but Taehyung took it too literal. "Honey- no, Y/N, you can't work yourself that hard! You need a break once in a while," he said. "I took that one break," you replied. "Which one?" Hoseok asked. "The one when I was gone for a month," you answered. "That hardly counts! It was a business trip," Jimin said. "Yeah, when did the word 'break' involve 'business'?" Taehyung asked. "Okay, okay, you have a point. I'll try to dial it down during this tour," you said. The members smiled at your words. They're really worried for you.

~A week later~

BTS has practiced for an entire week, nonstop- and they worry about you. But today was a concert. Right now, they're busy getting ready. You were watching them from afar. Just then, you got a call. It was from Kim. "Hello?" you answered. "How are they doing?" she asked. "They worked hard. I'm not even sure I want them to go on stage. They seem more exhausted than me!" you answered. "That's BTS for you. They work hard even though they might faint," she sighed. "I wish I could be there but I'm busy with all my shifts," she said. "Maybe you can knock some sense into them. I know they're doing this for ARMY but do they really need to work that hard?" you were concerned. "I was concerned for them as well. But when I tried telling them to stop, they kept saying that they needed to. It's all for their fans which is nice, but we don't need them fainting. So much had happened on stage, yet they don't stop," she was also concerned. After a while, the concert started. You watched them from the backstage. When they came in for a little break, you crowded them and made sure they were okay. "We'll be fine. We're used to this stuff," Taehyung kissed your lips before walking off. "Liar," you thought in frustration, but what could you do? You were as driven as they were, all you could do is warn them.

~Five days later~

You were watching BTS from the sideline. They were currently having an interview. Then the interviewer looked over at you. "Isn't that your assistant manager?" she asked. The camera pointed over at you. You quickly hid your face. Then you noticed her motioning you over. You hesitated but the members invited you as well. "Don't be scared," Namjoon said. You slowly started walking over there. That's when the younger ones stood up and started dragging you to them. Then they sat you down. "You went through a lot of pressure last year, didn't you?" she asked. You nodded slowly. "That's right, I saw that video. I was so astonished by how beautifully you used your evidence. Although (some) people say that it was all planned and you bribed everyone, you did a beautiful job," she smiled. "Thank you..." you softly replied. The microphone was dangling over you, making you feel uncomfortable. "This isn't my interview. Please return to asking them questions," you stood up. Taehyung pulled you back down. "You stay here, we talk together," he said, his English was so cute. "You're invited to stay. You don't need to go," she gave a welcoming smile. "That's right, don't be scared," Namjoon chuckled. You sat there, awkwardly listening to everything. Sometimes the questions would be directed to you so you can confirm it, or it was just a question informing you.

~Two weeks later~

Again, you were standing on the sideline. You watched as BTS interacted with their fans. This was the last day for this tour; tomorrow you'll be leaving. Some fans kept glancing over at you. You could tell that they were suspicious of you. It was so awkward because they kept glaring at you. Eventually, you got uncomfortable and left the room. There were fans roaming around as well. When they saw you, they gave you a disgusted look. You would awkwardly smile. Then you retreated to the bathroom. Just as you finished washing up, a person left the stall. "Oh, I know you!" she said, "You're the one who was supposedly dating Taehyung. I'm glad you disowned the rumor. It'll make it easier if I didn't have Miss Spoiled in my way." She washed her hands and instead of drying them, she sprayed them at you. You loudly sighed when she left. "This world is still being cruel," you thought that your little hacking would stop people from thinking badly of you. But it seems that even so, you still receive that hateful face and suspicion. People were still watching you like a hawk. You returned and continued your little duty of uncomfortably standing. When the fan meet was about to end. A person, who got on the stage, jumped over the table and ran to you. Security guards immediately blocked the way. "You, b****. You better f*** off!" he shouted, "Kim Taehyung is my f****ing boyfriend!" You were sort of scared because he came up here like he owned the place. Security guards quickly kicked him out though. "Sorry about our fans," BTS apologized to you after the fan meet. "It's fine," you smiled, "I'm used to this stuff."

I hoped you enjoyed!
~XutieMiako